• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 On Ebay ~$480

man, you wanna talk fair price...the guy who made this listing offered these to me for $250, but he's about 2 hours away near memphis, I was going to pick them up when I was in the area. I guess he decided to look them up on ebay to see what they were going for :(
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271244887799

Damn, that would have been a sensational deal. I saw a pair listed here for $50 once. I was too late replying to them.

Damn, that would have been a sensational deal. I saw a pair listed here for $50 once. I was too late replying to them.

Wow, $50 that's record~!
Managed to haggled a pair on bay, asked the seller for a buy it now price
She said "usd80 + $5 shipping Reminder:there's a crack on lens"

The story goes...yadda yadda~..Nope, did not score a 80usd R1 hah..but a couple of hundreds ~

Got 2 r1 deals off ebay, one xm from spain for $370 and the other ti gold from Uk for $320 ear stem rubber needs replacement, both claimed no cracks on the lens but minimal scratches. Hopefully when they arrive i will be a happy camper. Do you think these are good fair prices?

Got 2 r1 deals off ebay, one xm from spain for $370 and the other ti gold from Uk for $320 ear stem rubber needs replacement, both claimed no cracks on the lens but minimal scratches. Hopefully when they arrive i will be a happy camper. Do you think these are good fair prices?

great deal if the condition of the frame is good... you also need to find lenses for both which would cost you around 100$ for a pair and also rubber sets which would cost you around 150 for both.... but if described correctly then you have yourself a steal!

Sound like a good deal if the frames are in good shape. It's not too hard to find lenses and rubber from linegear is a great alternative.