1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not gonna collect each generation so this is up for grabs.
    Second gen. with matching serial box and coin. Frames are in excellent condition. No dings or scratches that I can see. Rubbers are intact and in great condition. Original lenses are excellent. One small 1/8" stress crack on the left side only noticeable from the inside. You can make it out in the pic of the serial. The right lense has one small speck only found when held just right. The box is in great shape with only minor wear. The foam is missing. Has paperwork included. Asking $800 obo Shipped in the US. SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - w7gq.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - xfns.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - 5afw.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - otz7.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - m98m.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - i0wz.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - irqg.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - mcw3.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - ug7o.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - laq6.jpg ROMEO 1. Plasma / Fire  Complete - image-10.jpg

Edited to add pic of label end.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Damn nice

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Trades?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    w:cool-33:w!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Possibly. A mint Mars with matching box Emerald or Ruby

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice. Kills me to see those when I'm low on funds and just getting out of the dog house.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My perfect first gens where rockin today. :cool-20:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great pair!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ughhh, where were you last week :sorry:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    hmmmmm.... must.... resist..... the.... temptation....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.