• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 1 Plasma Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
What do you mean "kinda"?

It's more like a light silver. Not plasma like you'd see on a plasma Romeo. It's a nice color, but it's only kinda plasma

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It's more like a light silver. Not plasma like you'd see on a plasma Romeo. It's a nice color, but it's only kinda plasma

If your so awesome why don't you did and try to bet the xmen

Username Hidden said:

Beat* xman*

Why thanks! I am pretty awesome.

But I really have no interest in playing that game. His finish is nice, I quite like it, but it's not a replacement for the plasma found on Romeo frames.

Ps, If you think you're going to get me in an argument, you're wrong and only make yourself look foolish.

Username Hidden said:
Q is just saying its not the original color it will look nice still just not Original. And that old saying Nothing beats The Original

All I am saying is that if he is going to talk down about someone else work than try to do a better job.

Username Hidden said:
All I am saying is that if he is going to talk down about someone else work than try to do a better job.
Na he wasn't saying its gonna be horrible he just said kinda and it would be more like a silver color. He never said its bad or don't do it just saying wont be original color.... from what I read

Username Hidden said:
I can replicate xmans plasma finish. I've done it before. It's media blasting, not magic

But I didn't talk down anything. You're trying to start and argument.

Well if that's what you think and can't take constructive criticism than report me again

Username Hidden said:
Well if that's what you think and can't take constructive criticism than report me again

When did you offer constructive criticism? I think you need to read up on what that is.

Guys, lets not deviate from the essence of the thread yeah? Which is a WTB thread. Any discussion abt other issues can be settled via PMs yeah?