1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have Romeo 1st gen Titanium 1. They some wear by the nose orbitals and some on earstems can not be seen when worn frame is otherwise great.. A trusted forum member had them for bit and said wear never became worse...The rubber original ok, I have new rb juliets for it. The serial 022043 .The lenses are Oakley Vr28 custom from Dr. Chop they are in nice shape. No box or coin, only bag.. I will trade a for different finish Romeo. Willing to trade mine for 2 or more of the following Xmetal XX , x squared, pit boss , Romeo 2, mars ,juliets just xmetal frames too, A combination of xmetals if necessary to make a trade even . Thanks for looking..

ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen - image.jpg ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen - R2.jpg ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen - R3.jpg ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen - R4.jpg ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen - R5.jpg ROMEO 1 Ti Finish 1st Gen - R6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmd as well.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please somebody take them before I make myself crazy looking at them
    and wishing I had a trade in place for these !!
    :biggrin:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i REEEEAAAALLLY want to help you out but coming up short....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You never know. Working on a couple of things right now and might pm u if these are still available. Got nothing I want to trade away at the moment.
    GLWT

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied. Just fyi to all just looking pb1 with bag only and another pair of nice xmetals to go along with it..If pb2 complete and nice xmetals to go along with it..

Last edited by a moderator: 8/29/14
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All Replied to :)