• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 vs x squared vs xmetal xx

Thank you so much guys, what is a fair price for an xx and a romeo 1? Im waiting for that 15 day wait period on the forum to see if I can swap my xsq for a romeo 1

Thank you so much guys, what is a fair price for an xx and a romeo 1? Im waiting for that 15 day wait period on the forum to see if I can swap my xsq for a romeo 1
Theres is a value thread in general oakley discussion. You can also peruse current and search for old sale threads to get an idea.

Depending on the color way, plasma, gray, or titanium for Romeo it verys from 600.00 too 1200.00 and XX from 450 too 8/900 depending on color way, due to rarity from what I've seen and spent ;)

Depending on the color way, plasma, gray, or titanium for Romeo it verys from 600.00 too 1200.00 and XX from 450 too 8/900 depending on color way, due to rarity from what I've seen and spent ;)
Think 620 for a used pair, xmetal romeo 1, good condition frame but aftermaket lens only is a little expensive?

Waitaminute?!?!?

When I was wearing them... In fact, wearing ANY Xmetals, I was told, "It is the WEARER that makes it ugly NOT the sunglasses!" :(
My dislike of the XS is legend, 'round these parts. I'm still yet to see one person who suits them, or at the very least who doesn't make me say "Should be wearing a Juliet".

You are the only exception, @RoTors.
For you I say "Should be wearing a Romeo".
:)

Back