1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello everyone! I really want to acquire a pair of R1's in very good condition. They would be my first and I'm very excited.

I am also interested in a Plasma X Squared with either emerald or ice lens.

Feel free to give your input! This is my first trade post. Thanks for looking.

What I have (UPDATED):

BNIB Penny - Polished/Black Irid. (Box is complete of a Tit/Ice Penny)
    2nd Gen Titanium/Gold Juliet glasses only (Lenses are beat up/frame is great)

Last edited by a moderator: 4/17/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck! You came to the right place, some members like dragonvoi has 15 pairs of R1s, and Romeo78 apparently has 57(!!!) R1s, hopefully they can spare 1 or 2 for sale!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hope you have tried on a pair first. They can be quite big on some people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    are you looking for anything in particular? that penny is sounding promising...

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Romeo 1 wanted. Have different options for trade. - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428651952.231725.jpg

i have an extra plasma that i want to trade for certain pieces. but really want a tio2 juliet

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    cleared

8. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    I hope you find one, but man, I will never understand why people shell out so much cash for those things. Second most flawed X Metal after Half X, ugly as Hell, eats lenses, no flex, did I mention ugly as hell?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Flaws yes, but ugly? I couldn't disagree more.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The only comments I get is how cool they look and what they are. They're a design masterpiece in my opinion and everything has flaws.