1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Guys
    I've been sitting on the fence here for a while and looking through the for sale threads but my dream glasses seems to elude me.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    Romeo 1 x metal frame, with black iridium original etched lens
    preferably serialized but not a dis-qualifier.

Condition must be good and the frame must be tight, although i'm not looking for a shelf ornament. I' looking for a wear pair.
    I would prefer no stress fractures but pictures goes a long way.
    Box and coin-is optional. I have the original coin i got with the pair i bought in '98 and I'm probably gonna wear them out, so I don't see why i'd need the box

Oh and by the way- I live in Norway so you must be prepared to ship there. (unless you live close to Aberdeen and are able to meet me there before 11.00 am on Friday)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oilman?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :)If you refer to occupation then yes indeed

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. I am offshore atm but will be home in 3 weeks and if you havnt found what you want I can sort you out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i'll probably be back in 3 weeks and if I haven't been able to lock on a pair I'll drop you a note @nightpusher1