1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Frame is in pristine condition - no marks, wear, or any other type of damage. Lenses are in fair condition - they have scratches on the outside of the lenses and the coating inside is delaminating. Rubbers are in pristine condition as well. The nose bridge couplers are very tight - only the right side is a tiny bit lose. An extra pair of lenses in great condition (fire iridium), microbag, and a soft X Metal vault are included. Asking $280 OBO. Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 30wwly0.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 1fdy89.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 6yo094.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 2ztm0rc.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - fa4o3t.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - fnwlub.jpg
    Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 3a7w8.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 6qjhwz.jpg Romeo 2- Carbon/titanium - 346nxmq.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Extra lense condition? Color?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry. I will post a pic this afternoon. Condition is good - minor wear and a few tiny scratches. I think they're fire iridium lenses
    Edit: condition of the fire lenses is actually better than I thought. They were a little dirty. I cleaned them and they're in great condition.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one? I can do trades as well. Lets see what you've got...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    These are for me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yup, these are yours pal.