• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo All Cleaned Up With New Lenses

Just plain awsome and that price.... under $90?

I'll pay you $100 for them... LOL.

You really got lucky and the value will just continue to go up. Wear in good health.

How did you find those on CL for $50?? I like to think I am pretty good at finding things on CL all over the place but man, that is an AWESOME deal!! I will give you $125 for them... :cool:

How did you find those on CL for $50?? I like to think I am pretty good at finding things on CL all over the place but man, that is an AWESOME deal!! I will give you $125 for them... :cool:
Well I found a guy that had 4 pair of Oakleys and a couple of cases. I saw a picture and noticed the pair in the back row looked like Mr. Romeo. I took a shot and offered him $200 for the whole lot of 4 and he went for it. He even dropped all of it off to a friend of mine at his work. Funny thing is I sold 2 pair and the cases for $180 and I kept the Romeo's and a pair of Icepick glasses (kinda like that style) So since I made that money the 2 pair of glasses cost me in the end $20. So I guess I got the Romeos for $10. I was LUCKY for sure.

Well I found a guy that had 4 pair of Oakleys and a couple of cases. I saw a picture and noticed the pair in the back row looked like Mr. Romeo. I took a shot and offered him $200 for the whole lot of 4 and he went for it. He even dropped all of it off to a friend of mine at his work. Funny thing is I sold 2 pair and the cases for $180 and I kept the Romeo's and a pair of Icepick glasses (kinda like that style) So since I made that money the 2 pair of glasses cost me in the end $20. So I guess I got the Romeos for $10. I was LUCKY for sure.

can I borrow your lucky charm? so I can get started with metals too! lol awesome find sir!