• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Nose Bomb Sizes

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
I only ever see a "large" size referenced. What else exists?

I got a pair today and they fit best without nose bombs, but they slide around a bit. I have 15 temples in them so maybe if I just plasti-dip the nose area of the frame and get some 25 shocks they'll be good to go?

they look like they maybe the smaller ones, I can confirm when I get home this evening

Here you go

left is Lg right is sm
4CB530F3-79D0-43F9-A568-3FDBD2A829C3-3475-000001EE0384E987-1.jpg

Left is Sm right Lg
B3AB80C2-C87B-47C5-85C2-06C5F77C0263-3475-000001EDEE99262A.jpg

Cant really get a great pic of the actual difference, but now that I look you seem to have the LG nose bombs

Last edited:
Thanks!

So what have I got? Large it seems.

I turned them over and using the backside actually works pretty well. Except I think the mold lines of the rubber are a bit pokey. I'll sort that out later. I'll be needing a set of smalls it seems.

That's probably the best option untill you can find the smaller size. Not sure what sizes are like if you went linegear, I assume they are similar to oakley sizes. BTW are those custom cut lenses or after market?

the ones in the ebay listing? there are two sets of nose bombs and a set of ear sox that according to the seller came from oakley still in package, oakley only sold the set with both sizes so one should be small and one set should be large im sure you could just email the seller to confirm

Latest Posts

Back