• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Give them a hug for me
1586902117303.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow. So Euphoriick deleted his account after this? OP you can call him out now lol. He’s not a member anymore.

Username Hidden said:
Wow. So Euphoriick deleted his account after this? OP you can call him out now lol. He’s not a member anymore.
Can I change the first "i" to a "d" or will I get points? Asking for pipes...

Username Hidden said:
Can I change the first "i" to a "d" or will I get points? Asking for pipes...

If you skirt the rules you will get points. Don’t even gotta break em.

Username Hidden said:
I've been working on it for him at no charge. The bridge is a lost cause as well as the stems. Really the orbitals arent good to use either.. I Spoke to my buddy zach about it too.. I dont have the right taps and he doesn't either but it doesn't matter anyway. The bridge weighs about half what its supposed to and the stems even less than that.. unfortunately it's been completely ruined by whatever plating process the perosn used. Really i was lucky to get the orbitals to take proper screws.. however they dont hold normal r1 lenses now. Special cuts would have to be the case. Sometimes i suppose if a price seems to good to be true.. it probably is, but taking advantage of someone like the OP had been taken is just awful. I'd never sell anything like this. I couldn't sleep at night if I had. The parts really just should have been tossed. However perhaps a good clean of everything and mounting them in a frame for display purposes on a wall might be a cool idea. That's what I'd probably do with them now returning them to an xm finish. A good clean of all the garbage plating, a cerakote finish over them, mounting them on a small board with a design and framed for a wall piece might be neat. It's an idea I was going to mention to the OP. This sorta stuff makes me angry and annoyed. The seller had always been great to me in the past and I to him. Not sure why he would do this now. Extremely strange but maybe he figured someone could repair them. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but he won't return the funds so that's a double whammy. Odd to say the least. Anyway be careful out there all.
A ban for life is in order....
He get away once. He will do it again down the road...
Ban for life.....

Username Hidden said:
A ban for life is in order....
He get away once. He will do it again down the road...
Ban for life.....
he deleted his account. I gotta say, I wouldnt have bought that romeo with the description. Seemed pretty spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.