• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Romeo 1 (R1)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
After getting 4 of each X-Metal, I was surely done with my quest, mainly due to storage and display limitations. Many models will only fit 4-high on my Mega Tower shelves.

Recently, I picked up a MJ Mars all redone and looking stealthy with Linegear Matte Black lenses. Somehow, @qtrain23 came up with a revised spine design that allows me to fit a 5th pair on a stand, by staggering the pairs just a little bit. I was sure this wasn't possible, but I was wrong.

2024MarsCroppedMedium.jpg

So now I'm off to the races, looking for a 5th X-Metal according to the list below. I'm already halfway done, but still need a few to complete my 5th round! Yes, spending money on X-Metals is easy to do :dance:!

If you have an X-Metal you'd like to sell, and don't feel like going through the hassle of listing it on eBay or this forum's exchange section, private message me on here on the OF with pics and prices. Please don't post in this thread; just message me with what you have.

Also, if you could be very specific about the condition, including:

1) Condition of the finish on the frame, temples, and nose bridge
2) Condition (and make of) of the flex couplers and pins (does it need a tune up or not?)
3) Condition (and make of) of the ear socks, nose pads, T-Shocks, orbital gaskets, screws, and hinge washers
4) Condition (and make of) of the lenses

Already having such a variety of fine X-Metals, I may not be interested in yours because of the price, condition, or configuration, but I mean no disrespect... just letting you know in advance.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you with some nice X-Metals.

This means "Still Looking For"
This means "Found"

R1 (Out for Work)
Mars or Crater
R2 (Out for Work)
Penny
XX
(Out for Work)
XS
Juliet
(Out for Work)
Half-X (Out for Work)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I found the last frame I needed this morning, a R1 thanks to @bandit.sunglasses. This concludes the fifth-round search!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.