• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo question

Oakaholic

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
New York
looking at buying a pair of 1 gen Romeo's should the serial number on the box be hand written in or printed from the factory?

looking at buying a pair of 1 gen Romeo's should the serial number on the box be hand written in or printed from the factory?
As XMan noted, hand written in a small white field at the bottom of the label.
Is 095885 a low serial number?
That would make yours almost the 100 thousandth pair of that colorway. Not low by any stretch but still a great pair of sunnies and an important part of Oakley history.

As XMan noted, hand written in a small white field at the bottom of the label.

That would make yours almost the 100 thousandth pair of that colorway. Not low by any stretch but still a great pair of sunnies and an important part of Oakley history.
Thanks for your help.one last thing how much does it hurt the value of the glasses if they don't have the original box and coin

Wait, didn't you say that you had already found one? Isn't that what we were helping you with, determining if the price was reasonable?
I did find this pair but I have not purchased them yet. They do have flaws so I said to myself if I can find a pair in better shape maybe I should go that route if I can't then I will stick with these

Mint condition, complete pair with matching serial are going for 7 to 8 bills. If you end up not buying the other one that you had found, you might want to share it in the forum for others to take a look at it, and possible have a shot at it.
Good luck
Will do thank you again for all your help