1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

Did O ever make any RUBY Iridium or RUBY Polarized Iridium lenses for the HJ 2.0? NOT the XL/XLJ. If not...guess I will give the PRIZM ROAD lenses a try. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

There's +red

3. DrtyHarry

Yeah...they look OK I guess. And another thing, how come the crystal black finishes on the HJ and Flaks are only offered on the Asian versions?? I like glasses with small frames, I would really like to try on the Asian frames. Does anyone know if the Asian HJ 2.0s use the same size lenses as the regular HJ 2.0s? I looked at the O website, and the sizes appear to be the same. What's the difference? The crystal black finish looks cool in the pics, I might not like them in person...but would like to see them. And why offering that finish on only the Asian versions, doesn't make sense.

4. DrtyHarry

Do you know what the SKU# is for those lenses? Thanks!

5. DrtyHarry

I think it's 43-504...not sure, don't see them on the website.

6. DrtyHarry

Read this....

"The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Spare Lenses OO Red Iridium Polarized 43-504 is no longer available, although you may find similar or newer versions below."

7. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

I just bought a complete polished black half jacket 2.0 xl for $99 off da bay. Just to get the oo red Iridium polarized lenses... Lol. I'm not sure if they ever made Ruby... But thought I'd mention the other.

8. theDisruptive_One

theDisruptive_One Oakley Collector

I believe the only difference between standard and Asian fit is a wider nose bridge. And Asian fit lenses don't fit standard frames and vice versa.

9. theDisruptive_One

theDisruptive_One Oakley Collector

Are you an Oakleysi member? They have the these lenses on the SI site. It says there back ordered until 12/19. And one more thing about the Asian fit and Standard fit. Certain color ways are only available to the certain fits.

10. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

To keep Oakley's off many Asian faces I learned they were less base curve on lenses (flatter) and often times wider fit, and had larger nose pads it bridge areas..., ie Asian fit gascan. So most lenses won't swap.