• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying S.I. Fuel Cell POW/MIA

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I missed the train ride and was not able to purchase it. I thought it was going to be produced for a while.

Looking to buy mint condition with box. No warranty papers is fine. Hoping to pay somewhere close to S.I. price shipped.

I am not violating forum rules because

1.) I am not asking someone to purchase them for me thru the S.I. site. Given it is discontinued, this item is already in their collection.

2.) Oakleyboss said it is ok. "Nuff said". :p

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Patiently waiting.

we should have bought them before bro.......now its on our "the one that got away" list..LOL

Username Hidden said:
we should have bought them before bro.......now its on our "the one that got away" list..LOL

Tell me about it! Gold turned to stone! (Translate to Tagalog)

Last one on the bay sold for the buy it now price of 160.

Username Hidden said:

Saw that too. :(

Username Hidden said:
Holy cow. If I remember correctly my pair was a third of that price

I think they were $72 or $80 on the SI site. There's been five sell on the Bay in the last 3-4 months. The first was in like September or October I think and went for $64 NIB. The next one was a couple weeks later and suddenly jumped up to $130, then one for $154. Both NIB. There was a used pair that sold a month ago for $109, but didn't have a very good description on condition and unknown if it had the box (had bag though). Then the ones last week that were at like $75 (I was high bidder at time I think) on auction then someone did Buy It Now for the $160 asking price.

Definitely my "one that got away" for not buying on the SI site when they were there, or the ones that went for $64 on the Bay.

I picked up a pair for myself and my brother in law and he ended up wanting my pistonbone. I sold the extra pair here for what I paid and shipping a few months ago. Something about selling SI stuff at huge markups on ebay I just cant do. Wish I had ordered a few more for the collectors here.

Yup the "one that got away".

Status
Not open for further replies.