1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    I missed the train ride and was not able to purchase it. I thought it was going to be produced for a while.

Looking to buy mint condition with box. No warranty papers is fine. Hoping to pay somewhere close to S.I. price shipped.

I am not violating forum rules because

1.) I am not asking someone to purchase them for me thru the S.I. site. Given it is discontinued, this item is already in their collection.

2.) Oakleyboss said it is ok. "Nuff said". :p

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Patiently waiting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    we should have bought them before bro.......now its on our "the one that got away" list..LOL

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Tell me about it! Gold turned to stone! (Translate to Tagalog)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last one on the bay sold for the buy it now price of 160.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Saw that too. :(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy cow. If I remember correctly my pair was a third of that price

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think they were $72 or $80 on the SI site. There's been five sell on the Bay in the last 3-4 months. The first was in like September or October I think and went for $64 NIB. The next one was a couple weeks later and suddenly jumped up to $130, then one for $154. Both NIB. There was a used pair that sold a month ago for $109, but didn't have a very good description on condition and unknown if it had the box (had bag though). Then the ones last week that were at like $75 (I was high bidder at time I think) on auction then someone did Buy It Now for the $160 asking price.

Definitely my "one that got away" for not buying on the SI site when they were there, or the ones that went for $64 on the Bay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I picked up a pair for myself and my brother in law and he ended up wanting my pistonbone. I sold the extra pair here for what I paid and shipping a few months ago. Something about selling SI stuff at huge markups on ebay I just cant do. Wish I had ordered a few more for the collectors here.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yup the "one that got away".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.