• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

scratched lens

Lionsblood

Oakley Beginner
Detroit
So i know it may be a silly question to ask but i have a few lenses with a scratched lens nothing to deep but surface. i got one pair from a sunglass hut and the manager said come back in a month ill have one transferred because i bought it scratched and when i went back he transferred so i was screwed. my question is does anyone know of anything you can do to get rid on the scratches without having to buy new lenses? I'm just to into the Oakley brand to go buy cheap lenses they have to be oakley a nd for the $100 a pair or more i feel its just time to add to collection.

So i know it may be a silly question to ask but i have a few lenses with a scratched lens nothing to deep but surface. i got one pair from a sunglass hut and the manager said come back in a month ill have one transferred because i bought it scratched and when i went back he transferred so i was screwed. my question is does anyone know of anything you can do to get rid on the scratches without having to buy new lenses? I'm just to into the Oakley brand to go buy cheap lenses they have to be oakley a nd for the $100 a pair or more i feel its just time to add to collection.

Nothing you can do about it sadly. You could send off an email to sunglass hut and explain...

Just buy another pair of glasses, if you're not attached to your current pair they'll give 25% off a new pair if you trade them in

Unfortunately, there is no solution to repair the scratches on your lenses.

You could try to talk to the manager of the Sunglass Hut and explain your situation. Or go to an Oakley store. Oakley stores will give a discount when you trade in a beater pair when purchasing a brand new pair.

What frame/lenses did you get that were scratched when you bought them?

Replacement lenses are available in many colors for many frames. $65-100 is generally the lens price per pair. I can do custom cut too depending on the frame. Luxottica customer service Might be able to help. But I doubt it. 1-800-422-2020

Back