1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

I just bought the Scuderia Ferrari Polarized Carbon Blade glasses and they came with the ruby red iridium polarized lenses. They look nice. BUT...I saw a picture that had the black polarized lenses with the etched Ferrari logo. Where can I find the lenses?

Scuderia Ferrari Polarized Carbon Blade...etched black Ferrari lens? - 14musgl.jpg

Anyone??

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I dont think those were ever made, or they arent legit. I may be wrong but I dont think I am. I would say you could get a custom etching done, but all the lenses for the Carbon Blades are polarized, or Prizm, which already have an etching in that location.

3. DrtyHarry

I don't know enough to tell...I just though maybe there was an earlier version of the Ferrari blade that had black lenses with the Ferrari logo etched. Oh well....no big deal. If I really like them I can just buy the standard black polarized carbon blades. I just thought the Ferrari ones looked cool...

4. DrtyHarry

So no real Oakley black Ferrari lense for my glasses?

5. DrtyHarry

If anyone is looking for a NIB Ferrari version of the Carbon Blade, you can get them for $242 shipped with the coupon code from SoleEyewear - Search Results for "BLADE"

They have the other colors as well for a little cheaper. I might just get another to have and save.

6. DrtyHarry

7. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

8. DrtyHarry

Yeah I know...just sayin maybe they made Asian versions of the carbon blade Ferraris.

9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I think I read somewhere that someone ordered the Ferrari Carbon Blades with prescription lenses in Black Iridium and they etched them?

10. DrtyHarry

Could be.....I like red anyway, but it would be nice to have black Ferrari lenses to go with them.