1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Yoshida

Yoshida Oakley Beginner

Callin' all Vancouverites!!

Fellow O-addicts, I was yesterday at the O-Store MetroTown to get my MadMan and I was talking to the people there. They said there's a Vault in Calgary and another one in Seattle. Of course the Seattle one is much closer, so I'm just shooting this here to see if we can get organized for a Saturday or Sunday visit at our neighbours down south for an innocent visit at their Vault hehe

Let me know if you're game and what are your preferred dates, etc... let's gauge the interest here and get to know other Oakley fans. I don't own a car nor have yet visited Seattle so it's all new and positive for me!

Waiting some feedback and then we see the details.

Cheers! :cool-20: (they don't have en emoticon with Ruby lenses WTF huahuahuaauha)

QLR1 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I wouldn't make a special trip to Calgary for the vault. It's not the best. Also constant staff turnover so nobody knows much. Was in there earlier in the week and there wasn't much exciting.

3. pennyhoney

pennyhoney Oakley Beginner

Seattle premium outlet O-vault has always been good for me. They had a Cuba and DB Holeshot for $200 each several years ago...

4. Yoshida

Yoshida Oakley Beginner

Man, the Cuba Holeshot... even though it's "only" a Holeshot, it puts up a very serious fight for 'my most beautiful watch trophy'...!
    It is just amazing.

5. ChaseU

ChaseU Oakley Beginner

+1, first time there in January and I was quite disappointed with it.