• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Second time lucky........maybe.........

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
s-l1600.jpg

Won them just now, don't have any noticeable marks, scratches or gouges. Seller did stress 'he was hard pressed to find anything wrong with their condition' ;I know, I can't think where I've heard that before........
So for £148.99, all in, hoping these will be the final Katos which interest me!

Received them yesterday, pictures later!

I happened to notice there appeared to be a stubborn mark, with closer examination revealed it was a piece of detritus(if you zoom in you'll see it around the nose piece by the join). Hoping it wasn't a minute piece of tarmac or other abrasive, I got my O lens cleaner and sprayed a couple of light dabs on the lens, around the nose bridge. Then used a perfectly clean O microclear cloth to wipe in a gentle circular motion, and when looked closer again, it was gone. So another immaculate pair!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 1121280

Won them just now, don't have any noticeable marks, scratches or gouges. Seller did stress 'he was hard pressed to find anything wrong with their condition' ;I know, I can't think where I've heard that before........
So for £148.99, all in, hoping these will be the final Katos which interest me!
What is it with taking pictures in Bathrooms. :cool:

Back