• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sell Off Round Two! Various Pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am continuing to sell off a large part of my collection. I am traveling for work today but will update with pics of everything this evening. All prices include fully insured priority shipping to the US and paypal fees. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Aluminum C Six - Mint in box, complete with everything. Serial number 858 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Pit Boss - Matte Root Beer/Tungsten Iridium Polarized -EUC, worn a few times, looks new, complete SOLD
Oil Rig II - Frost Blue/Chrome Iridium - NIB - SOLD
Oil Rig II - Matte Clear/Text/Black Iridium - NIB - SOLD
Oil Rig II - Matte Clear/ Ice - NIB - SOLD
Hijinx - WhoIsThisKid - NIB - SOLD

Pics will be added before the end of the day!

Some people reacted to this post.
pmmd....

As Promised! If anybody would like more pictures shoot me a message with an email address. Will gladly send any pics you want!
photo-74_zps000e04af.jpg
photo-73_zpsc278e4c2.jpg
photo-72_zps795be8db.jpg
photo-75_zps8fbb62f9.jpg

Nice c - six, glws!

I purchased two pairs from nalong86, one of which was the Matte Root Beer Pit Boss. Great communication throughout, items better than described, and they came packaged like a pro. I paid Friday night, he shipped Saturday morning, and the goodies arrived today (Monday) with a little surprise :)

The only negative is that nalong86 is a bad influence because now I want the other Bosses ;)

Thank you for everything and will leave positive feed back when the system is back up.

Ill take the matte clear with text....

Payment received for the text oil rig,

Thanks for the kind words nyhokie. He was a pleasure to deal with as well.