1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am continuing to sell off a large part of my collection. I am traveling for work today but will update with pics of everything this evening. All prices include fully insured priority shipping to the US and paypal fees. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Aluminum C Six - Mint in box, complete with everything. Serial number 858 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    Pit Boss - Matte Root Beer/Tungsten Iridium Polarized -EUC, worn a few times, looks new, complete SOLD
    Oil Rig II - Frost Blue/Chrome Iridium - NIB - SOLD
    Oil Rig II - Matte Clear/Text/Black Iridium - NIB - SOLD
    Oil Rig II - Matte Clear/ Ice - NIB - SOLD
    Hijinx - WhoIsThisKid - NIB - SOLD

Pics will be added before the end of the day!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    pmmd....

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As Promised! If anybody would like more pictures shoot me a message with an email address. Will gladly send any pics you want!
    Sell Off Round Two! Various Pairs - photo-74_zps000e04af.jpg
    Sell Off Round Two! Various Pairs - photo-73_zpsc278e4c2.jpg
    Sell Off Round Two! Various Pairs - photo-72_zps795be8db.jpg
    Sell Off Round Two! Various Pairs - photo-75_zps8fbb62f9.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Nice c - six, glws!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I purchased two pairs from nalong86, one of which was the Matte Root Beer Pit Boss. Great communication throughout, items better than described, and they came packaged like a pro. I paid Friday night, he shipped Saturday morning, and the goodies arrived today (Monday) with a little surprise :)

The only negative is that nalong86 is a bad influence because now I want the other Bosses ;)

Thank you for everything and will leave positive feed back when the system is back up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ill take the matte clear with text....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment received for the text oil rig,

Thanks for the kind words nyhokie. He was a pleasure to deal with as well.