• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Set a limit on amount of sales posts currently active by 1 member?

He removed a lot of sales since the last time ! Not everyone would do that…

IMG_7947.png

IMG_7948.png

I first raised this post to see if we can constructively think of a way to improve things before they became untenable.

It’s been over 4 months, and 3 mods feedback — yet this is still today.

So - should I just go about proving how broken this system is before it’s changed??
Should I start creating and bumping posts for the first 6 pages of each sales forum? Seems a waste of my time…..but haven’t seen serious feedback on it.

Hell, we even have moderators still doing it….

I first raised this post to see if we can constructively think of a way to improve things before they became untenable.

So - should I just go about proving how broken this system is before it’s changed??
Should I start creating and bumping posts for the first 6 pages of each sales forum? Seems a waste of my time…..but haven’t seen serious feedback on it.

I get it I guess... other than having to scroll a bit what is the actual harm? Annoyance, perhaps, but is it actually doing any harm?

I get it I guess... other than having to scroll a bit what is the actual harm? Annoyance, perhaps, but is it actually doing any harm?
Mostly annoying for me. Especially if the sales threads is about used Sneakers or Notebooks. I am pissed if I miss something I am interested in because it’s on page 2 o. 3 after 30 min. because 3 members bumped a bunch a threads.

I can give you some bumps if you need 🥸

Back