1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wanting to help out someone and hoping someday the favor will be returned. I have pair of 15 temple shocks and 5 pairs of small nose bombs and 3 sets of large nose bombs in black for Juliet's'. I will never use them and am willing to send them for free to someone that needs them for the cost of postage to me- would prefer CONUS- If just regular mail, then free. Each set is considered separate so that more than one person can benefit from them. Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator: 5/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    15 temple shocks are taken

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    At first I thought you were giving away 15 temple shocks but obviously read that wrong LOL! I'm sure this will go around and you'll be rewarded in the future for being so generous. :)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hope so- just trying to help some brothers and sisters out :) Changed the description for clarification.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    4 small and 2 large sets of nose bombs left

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lox the NWO Hogan pic!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    4 small sets of nose bombs left

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    2 small sets of nose bombs left

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thats a really nice gesture.. im in uk so i understand CONUS preferred. but just wanted to say, nice thing to do ..

Anonymous likes this.