• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SGH Exclusive Dark Ink Fade Catalyst BNIB $100

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've got a BNIB Dark Ink Fade Catalyst for sale. I ordered directly off the website so they are not a floor model like they usually sell. They have never been worn. Its a slick looking pair, but I'm in need of money. $100 takes them shipped to conus. Paypal G&S accepted. Let me know if you want more pics.

DSC_2353.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Have they been worn? I did read the "BNIB" just asking....didn't know if they have had skin oils put onto them.

Username Hidden said:
Have they been worn? I did read the "BNIB" just asking....didn't know if they have had skin oils put onto them.
Nope, I have not even put them on my face. They were only out of the box for the picture.

These are truly awesome. I have the holbrook version. Anyone who get these is very lucky. Excellent price as well. Glws. I must restrain myself.

Username Hidden said:
These are truly awesome. I have the holbrook version. Anyone who get these is very lucky. Excellent price as well. Glws. I must restrain myself.
I'm so jealous you have the Holbrook! Haha Its on my list.

Great seller and guy here

I'm hoping that my man Dyer can step in for me, as he already has something to send me from ebay. Save on shipping.

I therefore officially call dibs on this pair!

I'll take it for my Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.