• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shocktube O Icon

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
20181101_220400.jpg

What I thought was a tiny piece of styrofoam from work today. Got bigger when it didn't go away with a puff and then fingernail scratch reavealed its silver underneath. Nothing to do now but own a pair of matte bulk w/silver icons.

View attachment 544992

What I thought was a tiny piece of styrofoam from work today. Got bigger when it didn't go away with a puff and then fingernail scratch reavealed its silver underneath. Nothing to do now but own a pair of matte bulk w/silver icons.

Looks like a Radar/Radar Ev/Split jacket icon. If you ask a Luxottica dealer nicely they should be able to get you a set (The Radar EV is still in the OCP afaik) Matte black and metallic red looks epic btw ;)

Maybe my all black one is the same. I actually wouldn't mind it being silver

If it is similar like @NoFair said, there are a ton of replacement icons available. Bunch of models share the same one - Split Jacket, Flak 2.0, Splice, Valve, etc.

Looks a little larger, but might just be from a closeup. I thought it was a Radarlock icon at first.

Just let me know, I can help you out.

This happened on my Monster Dogs. The icon was gunmetal and it started to flake. I just kept scratching at it with my fingernails until the polished finish showed up. Now i have polished silver icons on both sides.

View attachment 544992

Mail me your icons and next time I spray black cerakote I'll hit em too. I use that color quite often.

Back