• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoe Palace M Frame (Mumbo)

Mine have arrived finally. Boxes and sleeves look good, no damage. Lenses are awesome, love the colors. Typical arm looseness. I wasnt planning on keeping both but now that I see the lenses......

Anyone know how many of these they made?

Just opened mine. Jade lenses has a nice vertical numerous scratch mark.

A703EAF0-2D17-4614-9296-CA6D512FB1F4.jpeg

Mine have arrived finally. Boxes and sleeves look good, no damage. Lenses are awesome, love the colors. Typical arm looseness. I wasnt planning on keeping both but now that I see the lenses......

Anyone know how many of these they made?
A metric 💩 ton

Got two of these. The arms were not tight but also not floppy. So I was good with that. Both lenses looked great and the box and sleeves were good. Happy with the QC on these.

Also interested in the number released. I wonder if these would have sold out sooner if they were available on the Oakley website (I didn't see them there).

Wish they would release some standard size lenses for these frames. Like the hybrid or sweep. These Heaters are way too big for most people.
Not really. The Heaters aren’t that big. The Sweeps are for children😂😂😂😂 Just kidding around. I’m so happy for Heaters, I hate the Hybrids and Sweeps because they are so tiny😊

Back