• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

That's a great run!!! Do you have chair lift service there? Your bike appears to be a downhill bike. Not real fun to ride uphill.
They are all dh bikes. We have trail and dh bikes. Angel fire is lift assisted. 2000 ft of vertical! Damn kid is all about top to bottom with no stops. Rough on this old guy

I have ridden blue mountain bike park and Bryce mountain. Both are small ski resorts about two hours away. My goal is to hit up a bigger bike park before the season ends though.
Highlands is out your way I believe. Once the travel restrictions are up I would love to hit whistler. We're going to new zealand over Christmas and I hope to kill 3 parks at least

Highlands is out your way I believe. Once the travel restrictions are up I would love to hit whistler. We're going to new zealand over Christmas and I hope to kill 3 parks at least
Highlands is on the same coast, but 550 miles north. Whistler is like 4,000 miles west and north of me. If I went to either park I would rent a bike. My Hightower is decent. But I would want to full send at a big park.

I would fly into Whistler. Got a bike bag for my bday. I have an evil offering 29" and a evil calling 27". I've ridden both in bike parks and nothing compares to a dh bike in the park. That head angle, seat tube angle and 200mm fork are just a dream. Angel fire is a 3 hour drive for us. 46 trips so far this season. But yea a rental for $100 a day is worth it

Back