1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ANGRYEAGLE

ANGRYEAGLE Oakley Beginner

Just wanted to show off my new fuel cells. Cannot believe how nice these ar with the Desert Sage and VR28 Black iridium Lenses. My new favorite glasses for sure. These lenses are my new favorite. These I got off of OakleySI.com. Those of you that can take advantage should. Pictures don't do them justice!
    SI Fuel Cell W Ultrablend Cerakote Desert Sage W VR28 Black Iridium - photo 1 (1).JPG SI Fuel Cell W Ultrablend Cerakote Desert Sage W VR28 Black Iridium - photo 2.JPG SI Fuel Cell W Ultrablend Cerakote Desert Sage W VR28 Black Iridium - photo 3.JPG SI Fuel Cell W Ultrablend Cerakote Desert Sage W VR28 Black Iridium - photo.JPG

Oakley for life likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I also love the look and the lense is my second fave ...

G30 pol. Is my # 1

Sadly I can't wear Cellies or I'd have this pair already ... 160$ locally not bad for CDN pricing

3. FuelCell1989

FuelCell1989 Oakley Beginner

Dude those are NICE! My local store has the Cerakote Desert Sage Fuel Cell (just the regular ones with Warm Grey) and they look great. But those are on another level!

4. ANGRYEAGLE

ANGRYEAGLE Oakley Beginner

Really wasn't sure about the camo look. I'm more of a black only sunglasses guy, but Oakley really nailed these.

5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Congratulations on the purchase. I wish I could pull these off as I really would like a pair. They look great!

6. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I really like this pair. I have one but not sure if I will wear them.

7. Eastonatti

Eastonatti Oakley Enthusiast

They now come in black with BIP