1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is a brand new, never taken out of the plastic, Holiday 2014 X Metal Giclee Print signed by Peter Yee. I'm asking $125 + shipping for the singed print through Paypal. I'm also open to best offers! US offers only!

Signed Peter Yee Holiday X Metal Giclee Print and Holiday 2014 Dog Tag/Bottle Opener - IMG_3948_zpshoyufevm.jpg

Signed Peter Yee Holiday X Metal Giclee Print and Holiday 2014 Dog Tag/Bottle Opener - IMG_3950_zpsz6mvgxhi.jpg

Signed Peter Yee Holiday X Metal Giclee Print and Holiday 2014 Dog Tag/Bottle Opener - IMG_3951_zpsrtqnxaom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/10/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Again...as stated...I am open to best offers :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is that print have a number like x of 41or something like that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's not one of those Holiday 2014 giclees that were x/40, this is a print that was given out at a local event. Plus is that it has more actual content than one of the giclees and has Peter's actual signature, negative is that it is not matted, numbered or on as good quality paper as the Holiday giclees. If I didn't have all 4 of the Holiday giclees I would have picked this up; it's got a lot of content for us collectors all in one print rather than 4 and some of the content is the same content as the Holiday giclees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah. I picked this up at the Collector Event and was planning on framing it but figured it'd be too costly so I thought I'd post it up for sale and hopefully someone who has a nice room to display it in can do so!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: Still open to offers on both folks! Throw out a number :p

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop on print to $150 + shipping on the poster and $30 + shipping on the dog tag :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop on print to $125 + shipping and $20 + shipping on dog tag!