• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Silver Flak Jacket Frames!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to trade my silver flak frames in the picture for a set of black flak frames.

The silver frames are in awesome condition and have only been worn a few times. I'd like the black frames to be in the same condition.

I know the frame is complete in the pics but once again I'm looking to trade the frame ONLY!!

Let me know if you are interested:)

1D105A76-B215-4420-B0D5-7FC3442F227B-29176-00002305299DF53F.jpg

A0999DF2-9FA8-4651-A35D-8AD127963C19-29176-0000230522B1A9DC.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Anyone??

Do the lenses come with them and are they ice iridium, cant tell in the pics.... You mention just the frame, thats why I am asking....

xmetalmaniac said:
Do the lenses come with them and are they ice iridium, cant tell in the pics.... You mention just the frame, thats why I am asking....

I'm just trading the frames only, no lenses...I'm keeping the lenses for the black pair:)

I'm trying to sell my black frames with black XLJ lenses. I've got some interest in them, but nothing panning out so far. If nothing happens, i may consider trading with you. Reason i'm selling my black flaks is because it's my backup pair. While the extra cash is nice, i've been wanting a silver Flak frame for a while :smile: If you can hold out for maybe another week, we can talk :cool: Or unless you're interested in buying them outright? I'd much rather do that :smile:

Edit: removed link to my sale thread. Don't want to hijack your thread.

7937597610_190e75e3d2_b.jpg

I've had a little interest in the flaks but no bites yet. I'm sure they will still be around in a week and if they are I'll let you know.

Pm sent to spliceD and sideways.