1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to trade my silver flak frames in the picture for a set of black flak frames.

The silver frames are in awesome condition and have only been worn a few times. I'd like the black frames to be in the same condition.

I know the frame is complete in the pics but once again I'm looking to trade the frame ONLY!!

Let me know if you are interested:)

Silver Flak Jacket Frames! - 1D105A76-B215-4420-B0D5-7FC3442F227B-29176-00002305299DF53F.jpg
    Silver Flak Jacket Frames! - A0999DF2-9FA8-4651-A35D-8AD127963C19-29176-0000230522B1A9DC.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Do the lenses come with them and are they ice iridium, cant tell in the pics.... You mention just the frame, thats why I am asking....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm just trading the frames only, no lenses...I'm keeping the lenses for the black pair:)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I'm trying to sell my black frames with black XLJ lenses. I've got some interest in them, but nothing panning out so far. If nothing happens, i may consider trading with you. Reason i'm selling my black flaks is because it's my backup pair. While the extra cash is nice, i've been wanting a silver Flak frame for a while :smile: If you can hold out for maybe another week, we can talk :cool: Or unless you're interested in buying them outright? I'd much rather do that :smile:

Edit: removed link to my sale thread. Don't want to hijack your thread.

Silver Flak Jacket Frames! - 7937597610_190e75e3d2_b.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've had a little interest in the flaks but no bites yet. I'm sure they will still be around in a week and if they are I'll let you know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent to spliceD and sideways.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied!