• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Single wide 3.0 in Georgia

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is one of the two towers I had on here a while back. This one has a few minor imperfections from the person that sold it to me. He remodeled a Hibbett Sports and grabbed these on the way out. This one was shrink wrapped when I got it but when he loaded and unloaded it this damage was done. Hard to notice until right up on it but wanted to post pics so everything was on the table.

NO LIGHTS on this one. Has one key. 250.00 firm. Thank you.

FYI: The box on top is what the uninstalled glass shelves are in and the bag inside is the pegs for what the shelves sit on. Extra screws too.

image10.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Where in GA?

Middle Ga. About an hour south of Atlanta and an hour north of Macon.

Bump

Still got it. Still want to sell it. Willing to drive a bit to meet someone. Gas money would be involved as my truck gets 15.7 miles to the gallon but my time for you (the lucky buyer) is free ;)

Every time I see this damn case...

LOL, I can make your drive a lot shorter...

It isn't even the drive that I am concerned with.

Good, lets set something up!! Explain to the wife that this could be the pill that cures the addiction. Could work...

I feel that case belongs in my house, but I might not have a wife anymore if it were to show up. That case has been calling my name from day one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back