• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SKU# 24-101 BNIB Limited WITK? or trade for a Kill Switch Heritage Bezel

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Oakster still available - otherwise it would be not a good idea to bump :rolleyes:
YOU NEED ONE DUDE!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Frick... I really hope someone grabs them before I cave... anything you need for a trade?

En route to north east England... Wanted to get these a month ago but money problems kinda put a pause on things. Witk coming to visit his younger brothers, frank, don, Robert and will. Exciting times! 5 down, 11 to go. Cheers o-nerd!!

Heh heh.

Nerd is quite used to sending WITKs to north east England.
Yours will soon be living but a stone's throw away from its brother.

Good grab, mate.
I'm not one for getting all soppy and such, but opening that WITK box is kinda special. Fantastic artwork, bag and packaging.
Maybe its just me and my Hijinx problem.
Or maybe it's knowing it's 1 in 300.
But it's cool.

Thats a good ratio of WITK per sq mile for up north.lol.... I like the artist series I have already and there 1 of thousands, 1 in 300 just seems a bit special.. Wish I could sleep for a week n wake up to the delivery. They look awesome in pictures, so hands on I can only imagine. By far my best acquisition so far... Still planning on gettin both the Flores before the years out though...

The Flores art looks awesome. Never seen one in the flesh tho.
Shame on the frame choice cos I'd totally wear that design.

Mine will only be worn once, quick photo, then back on the shelf.lol..crazy! Still ain't decided on my "wear" frame of choice.. 7 different wear pair, 7 different frames.

I've worn my WITK out twice now. They're in rotation, squabbling with the other Jinx for face time.
You only live once.
Wear 'em.

My OCD won't let me, if I'm in the luxurious position one day to own 2 then they may see the light of day

Gaah, just wear 'em. :biggrin:

imag0910u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.