• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slow news day I guess …

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
On phone so not sure how to post a link..

763242E8-B26D-4C9F-8162-394B060CBCE3.png

Trying to put people in categories to manufacture divide. I remember reading a Facebook thread a few months ago that said if your profile pic is you with a beard and sunglasses then you’re more than likely an “extremist”.

Trying to put people in categories to manufacture divide. I remember reading a Facebook thread a few months ago that said if your profile pic is you with a beard and sunglasses then you’re more than likely an “extremist”.
Pretty sure reading articles like that makes you a fascist…or was it a terrorist…it makes you something!

So Thin Blue Line stirs controversy, yet the same people that write articles like this would proudly wear a red square or don a shirt with the Hammer and Sickle.
Ask them how many people have been killed under the symbol of the Hammer and Sickle and hear the most backward and convoluted answers😂 that is, if they even know more or less what the answer is🤣

Back