• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So Far, So Good (dyno Graph)

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Nearly 6 months in the making, almost back on the street! A little issue on decel fixed by going to a .62 turbo which should get into the efficiency zone earlier and also get me the rest of the way to the 550 WHP build goal.

Injectors at 85% duty cycle.

7139571187_54824eef62.jpg

:biggrin:

What car do you have? Liking the looks of the dyno graph

What car do you have? Liking the looks of the dyno graph

3.0 liter Honda NSX w/ LoveFab turbo.

Final tune, humid day on a Mustang dyno. Call it good at a little over 500, stock = 230whp/180tq so effectively doubled stock output:

7139773683_976161978a.jpg

Nice. I thought the torq would have been a little bit higher. You should post some pictures of your NSX

Tough crowd! And I thought the dyno was stingy...

6966743470_6e7ef4de16.jpg

6965603130_34e2107ca7.jpg

Supercharged it used to make 384whp on a DynoPak. That's 384 @ peak RPM. Now I can make that much lower- like at 5500 rpm- and escalate to 508 max.

I'm gonna miss the whine of the Paxon blower over my shoulder.

That's awesome. I had my bike tuned last year. I didn't get much more HP out of it....but it ran a lot smoother....and it keeps pulling all the way thru the gears. I have a small video of it on the dyno...but I am not sure how to upload it.

i love that nsx. i seen one of those only 1 time in person. asian dude use to drive it around all the time. it was all blacked out. rims and everything. idk what he did with it cause i havent seen it anymore.

i love that nsx. i seen one of those only 1 time in person. asian dude use to drive it around all the time. it was all blacked out. rims and everything. idk what he did with it cause i havent seen it anymore.

If it was dark green (and I think that he vinyl-wrapped it too) that may have been Justin. He's definately not Asian but on the smaller side height-wise and a great guy. He sold that but has since returned to the fold. It seems that they always come back to the NSX...

I like the 'Ville a lot, my Dad was born there and my late uncle lived in Clarksville.

That's awesome. I had my bike tuned last year. I didn't get much more HP out of it....but it ran a lot smoother....and it keeps pulling all the way thru the gears. I have a small video of it on the dyno...but I am not sure how to upload it.

Throw it up on you tube and embed it here.

Latest Posts

Back