• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Ran Over My Split Jackets

Hello,
I'm the guy on eBay that sells the jaws - it looks like you purchased them from me yesterday.

Forum price is $25 shipped, so $8 less than the Bay. If you want, I can refund your eBay purchase and we can go directly through Paypal to get the Forum price.

PM me if you'd like to do that.

Thanks

gtg move right here

Anyone have an alternative to Meguiar's Deep Crystal Polish? It is still available online, but none of the major brick and mortar retailers are carrying this product anymore. According to Meguiar's, O'Reilly was the last major retailer ordering Deep Crystal, and they have since dropped it from their lineup as well. Most places stock Meguiar's Ultimate Polish as a replacement. Has anyone tried this? Would Plast-X be a better alternative?

...also just wanted to say that I used some 3M Perfect-It Rubbing Compound (06085) on a pair of Crystal Olive Fives that were scratched to hell. Two thumbs up! I can't believe how well it cleaned up the scratches.

I was actually minutes away from re-painting the frames, and decided to try rubbing compound, since the colorway is pretty rare. I'm so glad I did. The glasses look as good as new again :cool:

Back