• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So these just arrived from Colombia

Mark Southwell

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Bedford, UK
as yes it was some Oakleys!

20160802_114335.jpg

Mark those are sweet as hell man! Love that color, and I need those on my stands with the rest of my EJ's after I wear them for a few days!

Mark those are sweet as hell man! Love that color, and I need those on my stands with the rest of my EJ's after I wear them for a few days!

Thanks, also managed to find the fingerprint ones as well, not boxed, but still a good find, just waiting for them to show up

Great find indeed. Those Eye jackets give me great coverage and are fun to wear. I grab ones I don't have every time I see them come up.

Great find indeed. Those Eye jackets give me great coverage and are fun to wear. I grab ones I don't have every time I see them come up.

I have a special place in my heart for eye jackets, the moss/gold ones were my first pair of Oakleys when I was a kid. Now I have started collecting i have picked up two pairs. They dont fit my face as well as aviator style glasses like inmates and deviations but they are classics

I have a special place in my heart for eye jackets, the moss/gold ones were my first pair of Oakleys when I was a kid. Now I have started collecting i have picked up two pairs. They dont fit my face as well as aviator style glasses like inmates and deviations but they are classics

Very nice! Grab a bunch of them then. My first were M-Frames...still scouting for an original first gen pair with hammer lenses. I'll eventually get 'em! ;)

Back