1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. taiko19

taiko19 Oakley Enthusiast

Is there any rhyme or reason to what glasses get a zippered case or just a bag only? It seems like most of the women's come with a zippered soft case or the hard clamshell type case. My wifes Miss Conducts were packaged with a nice leather "clutch" style case.

My X-squared came with the x-metal softcase, but two recent Juliet purchases only came with the bag. Crazy to think that a $400 pair does not at least come with the softcase.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Most of the sport type frames that come with a replacement lens come with a case. Jawbone/RJ/Split Jacket, Fast Jacket, etc. Current Flak Jackets come in a large box, but usually don't include a case (so why the big box?). My Half Jacket 2.0 in White with Violet lenses came with a white zip case, but my Blood Orange frame didn't (and they cost exactly the same amount). It really just seems random.

3. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Do you have pics of the flak jacket boxes without a case? ALL flak jackets I have seen since 2007 have come with a soft vault. Also since the half jacket 2.0's came out, I have never seen a single pair come with case, just the microfiber bag. Where are you buying your glasses from?!?!