1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale now, asking $890.

I will be including a set of OEM rubbers - all black, now installed.

The frame is in outstanding condition, no flaws that I can notice. There are no marks, stains, or scratches on the frame. What I notice are the production marks that are normal for 1st Generation Oakley x metal frames. If you're a collector you know exactly to what I am referring.

The original lenses are in a condition that I would rate 8/10. It has some scratches, however, as you can see in the photos, the scratches don't affect the field of vision. These lenses also have the small spider cracks for which Romeos are notorious, but they are small and the lenses are still plenty wearable.

Red rubbers are not included.

***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg ***SOLD*** Jordan Romeo - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Whoa!! I'm surprised your wanting to trade! Didn't you just get these on thursday? Glwt hopefully you find something good!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This isn't my only set. Oops!

Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM sent :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All PMs replied. Haven't received any great offers yet. I'm starting to think there is no real interest for this one at the moment.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    I have a crater we could prob work something out with

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let's see

10. Anonymous