1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    Here is a modest assortment of micro bags. A few Frog bags, & the rest the larger size.

For the uninitiated, the "Jawbone" & grey'ish "Oakley" ones have pouches for extra lenses inside, & the "Batwolf" one has the pouch inside for extra Icons.

SOLD!

- SOLD! -Micro Bag Lot ... (Ducati, USA, S. White, Batwolf, KVD, ...) - 20150725_165333-01.jpeg

- SOLD! -Micro Bag Lot ... (Ducati, USA, S. White, Batwolf, KVD, ...) - 20150725_165452-01.jpeg

- SOLD! -Micro Bag Lot ... (Ducati, USA, S. White, Batwolf, KVD, ...) - 20150725_165634-01.jpeg

- SOLD! -Micro Bag Lot ... (Ducati, USA, S. White, Batwolf, KVD, ...) - 20150725_165723-01.jpeg

- SOLD! -Micro Bag Lot ... (Ducati, USA, S. White, Batwolf, KVD, ...) - 20150725_165733-01.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/1/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you split it up let me know. I'm interested in that Ducati bag

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll toss my hat in here as well. If you decide to split up the lot I'd take at least one of the KVD bags as long as they're xmetal friendly.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    @Craig Perkins - I very well may be interested in that. I actually have a bunch more bags to add to this lot either later tonight or first thing tomorrow ... maybe more will grab your eye.

@digi7alph0enix - Have you ever carried an XM in a regular "large" bag for basic sunnies? When I have, my X-Squareds, just about an 1/8" of the top of the tip of the hammer stem will barely stick out, but if jostled into an angle in the bag, & drawstring pulled semi-tight/tight, they are completely protected.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    If interested, @digi7alph0enix , I would sell a KVD out of this lot, & adjust accordingly when I add more bags to it later this evening or tomorrow morning ... PM me if interested. The bag measures a normal 7" x 4".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sold! ( A few days ago. )

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man that sucks! I mean it's great that you sold everything but still lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.