• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some New Crankcases For Work

twitch_man

Oakley Beginner
i had to chose between a fuel cell, gascan, crankcase, or jupiter squared all have to be polished black or matte black with black lenses for my new job. so after 15 min of trying them all on i liked these the best and so did the lady there. im never going in there again!

Last edited by a moderator:
to me it feels like a gascan/fuel cell combo. but the fit is really nice! i want to get the matte clear with ice or ghost text after i save up a little.

I actually like the fit of these over the fuel cell. I just can't get past the huge ear stems. I damn well like em!

I wish they made dark grey for these. The warm grey shows my eyes a little bit too much for me when im in direct sun. But oh well

I wish they made dark grey for these. The warm grey shows my eyes a little bit too much for me when im in direct sun. But oh well
They do make dark grey lenses for the crankcase. You buy replacement lenses from Oakley for $60, or you can buy a Steel pair with the lenses from the Oakley Vault for a little le$$