• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spike Custom Lenses

stn51

I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!
ok so i just bought a pair of spike matte black with grey lenses my question is is it worth the 19.99 to buy vl lenses or could i get a set of custom lenses from someone here on the board for the same if not a little bit more?
and the color is the other thing im thinking emerald would be great but silver is a great look too
my head is in my hands now.........

ok so i just bought a pair of spike matte black with grey lenses my question is is it worth the 19.99 to buy vl lenses or could i get a set of custom lenses from someone here on the board for the same if not a little bit more?
and the color is the other thing im thinking emerald would be great but silver is a great look too
my head is in my hands now.........

With VL you get what you pay for. I would go the custom way. Not sure if anyone has tried to cut the lenses for spike. Search the Mod section. Oakley Vault has VR28 Black Ir. Those are pretty sweet for 25 bucks.

With VL you get what you pay for. I would go the custom way. Not sure if anyone has tried to cut the lenses for spike. Search the Mod section. Oakley Vault has VR28 Black Ir. Those are pretty sweet for 25 bucks.

oh i might have to get those for 25.00 thats way worth it although at this rate something is gonna have to be sold to keep this hemorrhaging of my pocket book to stop

oh i might have to get those for 25.00 thats way worth it although at this rate something is gonna have to be sold to keep this hemorrhaging of my pocket book to stop

LOL join the club man. I joined the forum over a year ago but wasnt very active. I only had 4 pairs for a long time then I became more active in posting and the flood gates opened. Now im sitting at 19 pairs in 3 months. Oh yeah and Pair 20 and 21 will be arriving soon lol.

just order your lens off oakley vault while you can!!! 30-40 dollar is a steal!!!! If you never change the lens to the spike, they were un-real hard to get on, or at least for me they were!!!!

Yeahhhh, Emerald Spikes are pretty darn cool.
Had these for sale for a while, but alas... no one wanted to give them a home.
emeraldspikes.jpg

i love the emerald lenses what were you asking for them? i got the spikes in the mail today got the vl (visionary lenses) yesterday i tried and tried to put them in i tried so hard the blue iridium finish came off the lenses oh well those are going back (you were right atrain) well i guess i will have to wait till my bi get here i need the iridium i hope it looks good and is easier to put in

Latest Posts

Back