1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Spine case for sale. It is missing the doors that cover the bottom storage. Otherwise in good shape...Light scratches here and there. I won't ship unless you make all arrangements. I have all the shelves one is removed in the photos. This is less than I paid so my price is firm. Spine case baltimore md $550 - 20151110_171540.jpg Spine case baltimore md $550 - 20151110_171601.jpg Spine case baltimore md $550 - 20151110_171614.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice case man... What is even nicer are the pieces inside... Wish i live nearby for this case and i have the funds for the blends and supreme 24k... Glws!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If I hadn't just got a case I'd be all over this one. I'm like 2 hours away.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OGfrog - I am coming to Baltimore this weekend from PA. Where are you in relation to the Harbor? This might be all me...

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    About a mile and a half from the inner harbor. I will be available most of the weekend too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you take the spine I will throw in an aluminum single wide that needs either the plexi restored or replaced for $100.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%