1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't really want to do this, but have to let these go do to a recent emergency. They are in excellent condition just sitting in my display case will come with Microfiber Bag only. PM if interested.

$255
    all in. USA Only.

Splice / FMJ Black Chrome / Black Iridium - Oakley Splice Black Chrome Black Iridium (1).JPG Splice / FMJ Black Chrome / Black Iridium - Oakley Splice Black Chrome BLack Iridium (2).JPG Splice / FMJ Black Chrome / Black Iridium - Oakley Splice Black Chrome BLack Iridium (3).JPG Splice / FMJ Black Chrome / Black Iridium - Oakley Splice Black Chrome BLack Iridium (4).JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dont blame you. Some of the baddest glasses ever made. IMO.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I agree everything from 2000-2007 was all in there prime design, before the crap take over China/Italian Made by Lux. Only reason I consider selling this is i'm not much of a fan of Black Chrome & the wife & I financially fallen behind at the moment. I wish it was just out right Chrome then it would be awesome. I can't find anyone who will do chrome paint job.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair or I'd take them. They are my second pair ever Just had @Chris A Hardaway cut me some lenses last year. Still my third fav next to my Juliet and plates.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still Available.