1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeahhh finally got my first splice. sexy thing. really is one of oakleys epitomal pieces.
    all the technology coming together.. unobtainium socks and nosepads; FMJ technology; torx frame assembly with design cues of both the juliet and Romeo.. and crystal blue!! love it. More of a connesieur piece compared to a juliet nowadays i reckon, which are almost dime a dozen and every other guy with $350 to spare has one.
    Splice Of Life - daba080a-36c2-dd68.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

congrats on the pick up. How big are they? or small? compared to any other frame?

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Welcome to the club, BriP!

I would say they're really similar to the Juliet.

4. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

nice pickup! :thumb: i had the same colorway years back... then sold it off to a friend.
    Damn... now i wish i didn't do that...

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I love my Splice. Was the second frame I ever bought just as it came out here in the UK. Wasn't into Oakley at the time but I knew about their glasses & so wanted a good set of sunnies for the holiday to the USA. I now just need to find new Emerald Lenses for them so I can wear mine more often, which is impossible. Look after them as parts are all but none existant for the frame.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

fitwise i'd day around the juliet as well, but omatter is more forgiving than xmetal, and i feel can fit a wider range of head sizes. the styling is very agressive, very loud.

this isnt the best example but its a
    great user pair. i'll no doubt want more lenses for it too, i guess theres always dr chop. also i hear unknown lenses are a direct fit? :) im gonna be asking for some right now.

7. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats I love mine so much!!!

8. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

great pick up! My favorite O Matter style!

9. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice :thumb:

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)