1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of these and was thinking of selling them .There are 4 pair on Ebay ranging from 90 dollars to 200.00 dollars . They are all buy it now. I dont want to start a bidding war as that is against the rules but trying to figure out a fair price to ask for them. Any suggestions on price would be helpful. Then once I settle on price I can go about maybe selling them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Yeh I would say $90 is a fair price, these cost $65 on Standard issue, so I mean you would actually be making money. The only reason they go up to $200 on ebay is because they aren't available to the public and people are trying to take advantage of Oakley lovers but tripling the price for a good that some people don't have access too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like others have said, $90 is fair seeing as they are still available. From what I can tell those trying to sell them for above that aren't getting any takers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $50 is reasonable