1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

Dear Forum Members,
    the force is with us ;)

I´m sure that we´ve a lot of Forum members who are also really huge fans.

I´m so exicited and it´s only a couple of months until Star Wars VII The Force Awakens will be release.
    So what are you expecting ? What are you´re favorite characters ?
    Just :popcorn: or something might be new ?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. YakuzaFloralGangsta

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hopefully it's badass. ;)

Not too kid friendly.

YakuzaFloralGangsta likes this.
  4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Starwars has been part of my childhood! Jarjar binks though destroyed it. Lol... Expecting more MF action and how luke could still handle the LS!

5. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

He's going to have to change his name to Jar Jar Abrams if he screws it up. Also looking forward to Battlefront III. Star Wars kind of year.

6. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

My Boys are going to be Darth Vader and Yoda for Halloween.

I will take them to see the new movie i have been trying to avoid any plot info so i can go in Blissfully Ignorant and not have hyped it up in my head

7. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

Would you go see this in the Theater?

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Probably not. I'd like to but my home system is so much more nicer than the theater.

For now I'd say 50/50.

Batman_1939 and Duke Nivram like this.
  9. YakuzaFloralGangsta

That's a good idea to avoid any plot but I could not resist ;) and my son is so crazy about it too

supersharp and Duke Nivram like this.
  10. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

I saw the original in the theater back in '77; I was about the age of The Kid back then. But I was like the last person to see it; everybody else had seen it multiple times before I finally talked my dad into taking us. It had been running so long by then, we were like the only people in the theater. But it was very gratifying to finally see it.

Then a few years later, he took us to a theater where we had to stand outside in line for hours in the hot sun. I had no idea why we were there, what movie we were seeing. Finally we get in and are lucky to find a few seats together and enjoy the AC.

It was the opening day of The Empire Strikes Back; he took us as a surprise. And, of course, that has remained the best movie of the series to date. For its own merits; not from my nostalgia... ;)

I was excited about the prequels before they came out, then disappointed after they did... the third one wasn't too bad.

But it's made me cautious about too much optimism with this new one - JJA makes good movies and I sure it'll be entertaining, but will it be awesome? And recapture the spirit of the originals?

I already don't like how they've changed the SFX for the light sabers...

Star Wars - tn_8386.jpg