1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Got a pair of empty X-Ten frames on eBay, stopped by the Vault that's about a mile from work and got lenses put in. They gave me a spare micro bag since it didn't come with one, and I picked up a $10 cleaning kit to give my others pairs a long-needed scrubbing.

SI frames with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized. I forgot how nice VR lenses make the day seem. Reds and yellows, and the greens in street signs really come to life when you're wearing them.

I'm not sure how I like the look of them on my face (they look very big and round), but they're super comfy and the bottom of the frame stays pretty clear of my peripheral, which has kept me from buying anything with full frames since my XX-Twenty about 8 years ago.

Bad pic, I was trying to get some light coming in from the window to light up the Iridium.
    Stopped By The Vault On My Way Home From Work -Ten W/ VR28 B.I.P. - 2011-11-04171253.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

What the heck does B.I.P. mean?

3. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Black Iridium Polarized. Found out myself from Jeff the other day after googling with no success. LOL

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Black Iridium Polarized, just trying to condense the name into the thread title :tongue: