1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so i recently took a trip to the local goodwill and low and behold i found some store signs.
    after doing a little research and talking to a few of the forum members, i found out that these signs might of belonged to a member on here who wasn't all that kind to other members. so i thought i would repost them and see if anyone wanted to trade with me. i would like to start my own collection of frogskins and two faces, since those are the ones that seem to fit me the best. if you don't have any of those then feel free to send me a PM and i'm sure we can work something out. i know these signs get a lot of flak so lets please be nice. also if their is a rule i am breaking, please let me know by simply PM'ing me and ill fix it. Also, has this ever happened to anyone one else before? i'm curious?

thanks.
    store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0544.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0540.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0557.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0552.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0546.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0549.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0542.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0555.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0556.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0550.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0553.JPG store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0548.JPG

store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0544.JPG

store signs, looking to start a collection. - IMG_0542.JPG

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image-5.jpeg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these were the others, i couldn't upload.

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image-3.jpeg

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image-2.jpeg

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image-1.jpeg

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image.jpeg

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image-5.jpeg

store signs, looking to start a collection. - image-4.jpeg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    To answer your question, YES when people are clearly trying to rip off people or are liars.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i sorry that it happens. thank you for answering my question.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is good stuff @1234steve

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.