1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    ok i decide to sell this very nice pair because i still convince me the fit me well but nothing to do
    prefer to sell and found a new home for this very nice pair
    complete like new come with box(little crack on the box but still in good shape)
    stpl microbag and papers as well
    lens are in great shape but have those swirl whey talk about on a topics
    some of us have those factory swirl on the chrome lens,very nice because only noticeable on some angle
    asking 300$ shipped conus
    i can include brand new ruby polarized lens for 360$ shipped
    i inlcude pics with stpl and ruby polar to give you a idea

STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2238_zps64f6a56f.jpg STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2233_zps3caab6c3.jpg STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2234_zps141a1fc3.jpg STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2231_zps29f4dbac.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2230_zpsf4f17058.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2232_zpsed72f9c8.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2229_zps5389b870.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2228_zps0053ae46.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2227_zpsbbe33893.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2219_zps6695a5f3.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2236_zpsd4d5e99b.jpg [/URL STPL HOLBROOK - IMG_2237_zps0dc742cc.jpg

feel free for any questions
    thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    ok i want to move it quickly
    320 shipped including bnib ruby polarized lens
    let's go!!!

3. Anonymous