1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    frame - 9.5/10
    lens - 9/10 there is one or two nicks(check pics)

Looking for xmetal trade
    Subzero #4 Planet X Blue Iridium - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413681726.206211.jpg
    Subzero #4 Planet X Blue Iridium - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413681739.356161.jpg Subzero #4 Planet X Blue Iridium - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413681750.883872.jpg Subzero #4 Planet X Blue Iridium - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413681760.331066.jpg Subzero #4 Planet X Blue Iridium - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413681773.868157.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    200$ for those asking

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was interested in these but you said you were wanting to trade for x metals so I didn't say anything...... :-(

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    sorry man, im one of those seller that anything is for sale if the price is right. I give them away cheap coz i need some funds. maybe next time:)

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's ok. It's my fault I should have just asked and risked looking dumb. I thought about it but shied away BC u said trades... It's all good have a good Monday!!