1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kaiser

kaiser Oakley Beginner

I was just looking through Groupon and I saw this:

Oakley Sunglasses for £49 (64% Off) http://bit.ly/UHPxDM

£49 for a pair of straight jackets is a pretty good deal.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice find, looks a good deal.

3. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

I'd steer clear of Groupon, and all voucher websites, how many times now have they been done by the OFT for misrepresenting what offers they have? There's also been at least 2 Panorama shows about how corrupt they are.

4. kaiser

kaiser Oakley Beginner

I have not had any issues with them, I have used them quite a few times but obviously caution should be exercised

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

To be fair I never use them nor would I, especially after the news in the press about them, like I said looks a good deal but.................................!!!!!

6. LUXNOTICA

LUXNOTICA Oakley Beginner

I use groupon all the time! There's also a tv news station in my area that does deals somewhat like groupon, and i also pick those up regularly.
    They are sometimes... A BIT deceiving,but for the deals they get youits not something to not use. I usually do smaller ones, like for meals...
    They're like $10 for a $30 restaurant giftcard, $5 for a $10 starbucks card, etc etc.It's a pretty damn good deal if ya ask me. They can't be used for like a week after purchase sometimes, but hey, you have to read before you buy stuff!

7. catbells69

catbells69 Oakley Beginner

I've used Groupon several times with no problems.

8. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I've always used Groupon for great deals on meals! Never had any issues in that department. Too bad they don't have that deal in the States :Sad: